- We have a dedicated team of drivers and dispatchers on hand to take your call 24 hrs a day 365 days of the year
- All our drivers are fully PSV'd and our vehicles are well maintained and fully passed by the NCT
- City Taxis is dedicated to meeting your transportation needs.
- Computer Dispatch technology is used to provide prompt and efficient service
WHATS ON IN GALWAY
- Galway Culture Night Sept 16th
The event is now in its 11th year provides free access to museums, galleries, theatres and public buildings is provided from 5pm until 11pm offering tours, exhibitions, readings, performances and films. Drama and poetry, music and dance, workshops and lectures, all free of charge.
- Carna Walking Festival Sept 16th-18th
The year is the 2nd Carna Walking Festival which provides walking and hikers of all ages the opportunity to explore the wild and rugged coastline of southern Connemara. Organised walks include visits to the sacred St. MacDara's Island, to the deserted Feenish Island, a climb up Cashel Hill (311m) and a bog walk to Loch Scannive and it's historic crannóg.
- BurrenWalking Festival Sept 23rd-25th
Organised by The Ballyvaughan Fanore Walking Club with a choice of Grade A, B & C Guided walks on both Saturday & Sunday. Enjoy walking in this wonderfully rich limestone pavement...the land of the fertile rock with its precious and delicate terrain.
- Hot Air Balloon Championships 25th-30th
Galway is set to host National Hot Air Balloon Championships from 25th - 30th September 2016. The 40 competing teams will come from all over the world – including USA, England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Italy, France and Spain – and plans are advanced for the mass launch of all balloons, night glow and schools visits.
- Galway Oyster Festival Sept 23rd-25th
On the last weekend of September each year, the picturesque town of Galway hosts the Galway International Oyster Festival, one of the biggest events in Ireland's social calendar. A feast of live entertainment, gourmet food, fine wine and of course Oysters and Guinness are enjoyed by some 10,000 people with guests and luminaries from all over the world.