- We have a dedicated team of drivers and dispatchers on hand to take your call 24 hrs a day 365 days of the year
- All our drivers are fully PSV'd and our vehicles are well maintained and fully passed by the NCT
- City Taxis is dedicated to meeting your transportation needs.
- Computer Dispatch technology is used to provide prompt and efficient service
WHATS ON IN GALWAY
- Galway Theatre Festival April 29th-May 7th
The Galway Theatre Festival, now in it's eighth year, will take place throughout the city with the inclusion of more venues than before including An Taibhdhearc, Druid Lane Theatre, the Town Hall Theatre, and of course, the Nuns Island Theatre. Galway theatre companies feature heavily in the programme with Blue Teapot, Mephisto, Fregoli, Moonfish, and Vagabond all involved.
- Connacht Rugby v Glasgow May 7th
Connacht play host to Glasgow at The Sportsground in the Guinness Pro12. Kick-off at 15.00.
- Galway Early Music Festival May 12th-15th
The Galway Early Music Festival celebrates its 21st birthday in 2016 with old world music and arts and features concerts, workshops, street performances of music, dance and historical re-enactment.
- Galway African Film Festival May 2016
The rich diversity of African films, animations, shorts, and documentaries, offering both entertainment and a fresh perspective on life in the continent, will be on show in Galway. The 9th Galway African Film Festival takes place from Friday to Sunday in NUI Galway’s Huston School of Film & Digital Media, Earl’s Island (across from the Cathedral).