- We have a dedicated team of drivers and dispatchers on hand to take your call 24 hrs a day 365 days of the year
- All our drivers are fully PSV'd and our vehicles are well maintained and fully passed by the NCT
- City Taxis is dedicated to meeting your transportation needs.
- Computer Dispatch technology is used to provide prompt and efficient service
WHATS ON IN GALWAY
- Galway Arts Festival July 11th-24th
One of Europe's most inventive, vibrant & colorful events. A truly international celebration of the performing and visual arts which takes place in and around Galway City each July. From awe-inspiring visual arts to tantalising theatre, giant puppets snaking through the medieval streets to late-night musical parties in the Big Top, this Galway festival is fabulous from start to finish.
- Galway Fringe Festival July 11th-24th
Running in parallel with the Galway International Arts Festival, the Galway Fringe Festival aims to provide a platform for local artists, writers, playwrights, poets, actors and musicians to perform and showcase new work.
- Omey Races July 24th
The Omey Races take place annually on the strand at Omey Strand, Claddaghduff in Connemara. The annual summer races have been steadily attracting greater numbers every year for a wonderful day of sand, sea, possibly sun and of course, horse racing. With up to nine races on the card, there's opportunities for young, upcoming jockeys to hone their skills, while providing a great day out for spectators.
- Galway Races July 25th-31st
Galway Race course, Ballybrit, Galway. Ireland's premier horse racing festival. Adrenalin-pumping action, heart-stopping finishes and breath-taking fashion, you are at the Galway Races. Situated on the outskirts of Galway city, in the West of Ireland, the Galway Race Festivals are world renowned.