- We have a dedicated team of drivers and dispatchers on hand to take your call 24 hrs a day 365 days of the year
- All our drivers are fully PSV'd and our vehicles are well maintained and fully passed by the NCT
- City Taxis is dedicated to meeting your transportation needs.
- Computer Dispatch technology is used to provide prompt and efficient service
WHATS ON IN GALWAY
- Connacht v Glasgow Warriors Sept 3rd
Connacht play host to the Glasgow Warriors at The Sportsground in the Guinness Pro12. Exact date and kick-off time to be confirmed.
- Galway Races Sept 5th-6th
Adrenalin-pumping action, heart-stopping finishes and breath-taking fashion; you are at the Galway Races. Situated on the outskirts of Galway city, in the West of Ireland, the Galway Race Festivals are world renowned.
- Connacht v Ospreys Sept 10th
Connacht play host to the Ospreys at The Sportsground in the Guinness Pro12. Exact date and kick-off time to be confirmed.
- Cannonball Run Sept 10th
Cannonball Ireland is the annual gathering of supercar enthusiasts who drive in convoy on an adventurous and picturesque road trip around Ireland, raising funds for charity. This years run arrives in Galway at approximately 6pm
- Galway Tattoo Show Sept 10th-11th
The 3rd Annual & International Galway Tattoo Show will bring together some of the best international tattoo artists in the world and mix that in with the amazing tattoo talent of some of Ireland's best tattoo artists. The show is not only a celebration of tattoo art, and will feature entertainment, live music, a stunning art gallery, a free tattoo cinema, photo booth, market stalls and traders on show to keep you entertained.